School of Physics Experimental Condensed Matter Physics (ECMP)

Information for Students

We are always looking for PhD students to join our group and participate in our research activities.  Note that overseas students need to apply for a scholarship to support their studies.  You can see the information about scholarship application procedures at the University scholarships website [link].  More information about postgraduate studies in Physics is available here [link].   Here is a list of possible research topics for students seeking to join us for higher degree studies [link].

top of page